Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Stash: Lip Glosses

Now I must chronicle one of the most numbered parts of my stash: my lip products.


 
I have so many that I have to break this up into several posts.  First up, lip glosses!


There's nothing like a gloss to add a little extra something to a look.  Heck, before I became a true makeup enthusiast, I would slap on some gloss and call it a day!  Since then, I have discovered lipsticks and fallen for color and creaminess over sparkle and shine.  I can't give up my gloss completely.  I still have a few.





From top left:  Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush in Shineberry and Cocoalicious (discontinued), Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Crush, NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Cherrywood (d/c), Revlon Colorburst in Papaya, Avon Glazewear in Brown Sugar and Violetta Sparkle (d/c), Revlon Colorburst in Rosegold, Avon Glazewear in Crimson, and Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Midnight Cowboy.




Black Radiance Moisturizing Lip Stain 3-pack in Tawny Nude, High Shine, and Cinnamon Spice.


When I took this pictures a few days ago, I noticed that several of these glosses were unopened.  There's no reason why I should be holding on to them!  Since then, I have either used each gloss or put them up for swap.

I also have a few lip pencils.  I loooove the idea of pencils and drawing on my face.

Clockwise from top left:  Milani Lip Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Gloss Pencil in In a Flash, Sephora Ultra Liner Lip Pencil in Fancy Red (d/c), Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon, Milani Lip Flash in News Flash.


I have seventeen glosses and pencils pictured.  Since then, I've given away two, so now I just have fifteen.  I plan to keep twelve and swap the rest.  I think that the glosses I have are enough, but I may buy a few more lip pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment