Friday, January 4, 2013

December Hauls Part 1

The idea of de-stashing and low-buying had been rolling around in my head for a while, but I decided to finally implement my plan about a month ago. I spent last month getting my mind right, but a (big) part of me wanted to haul like I'd never be able to again.  So I did.  I went some of EVERYWHERE!




This is what happens when you get all excited over sales, clearances, and coupons at Ulta. You may also note my current obsessions with brow pencils and false lashes.  I don't even think I meant to buy that two-ended Revlon eye brush!




 I went nuts at the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale!  I finally picked up the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation when they dropped the price by 75%.  I'm looking forward to trying it.  Also, I absolutely love and recommend the Milani Lip Flash pencils to EVERYONE.




At Rite Aid, I took advantage of a sale of Nivea balms, and the crystal file was 75% off.




 I went to Texas to visit my cousin over the holidays, and when we were at the mall I went to LUSH for the very first time!  We were in a hurry so I just grabbed the Butterball bath bomb to try.




I even managed to do random haulings. My aforementioned cousin gave me the Creme de la Curl.  The Wet 'n' Wild lipstick in Sandstorm was purchased from eBay.  I bought the Jordana blushes from Big Lots.

  I know that the "fairness" soaps and cream look suspect, but let me make it clear that I love my skintone, but I am not fond of my hyperpigmentation.  I got the soaps and cream from my local Indian grocery.

This isn't even all I hauled!

Has anyone out there hauled like crazy before attempting a low- or no-buy?





No comments:

Post a Comment