Wednesday, January 9, 2013

December Hauls Part 2

More haulage, as promised.


November was the month I discovered blogsales.  December is when this obsession gathered steam.

 
(To be fair to myself, four of those nail polishes and the lipstick was actually acquired through swaps.)


And, because I can't walk into Walgreens without walking down the health and beauty isle:

It was on SAAALE! That's okay, right?


Picked this up while looking for something to hold together my splitting nails.  The nail glue worked kinda okay....sort of?



Bath & Body Works' Semi-Annual Sale + receipt survey coupon = this!



Sephora at holiday time is no less than awesome if you are aiming to buy gifts for others yourself! 



I believe that my actions were the same as anyone's would be....if preparing for some sort of makeup-depriving disaster.  Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment