Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mascara Purge Addendum, or I Keep Finding More Mascara Everywhere!

More mascara to purge:

Where were y'all hiding?


I found these in my sprawling stash after I did my first mascara purge

1.  Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Black Waterproof in Black Drama - I don't normally wear waterproof mascara, but I bought this for a funeral I had to attend.  It held up to the heat and the tears.  However, the drama that this mascara delivers is more huge heavy clumps than extra-black lushness.  I much prefer the original Falsies to any Black Drama formula, and if I need to cry again while wearing mascara, I'll buy Full 'n' Soft waterproof.
2.  Maybelline Great Lash in Pop of Purple (Limited Edition) - Hate, hate, hate!  It didn't make my lashes look good!  It clumped and stuck my lashes together.  It turned my soft black lashes a funky greyish purple, and I couldn't see that unless I was in the sun!  When I removed it, this foul concoction took at least six of my lashes with it!  Ugh. 


I think I'm down to one mascara open now.  Really.


Total Empties since December 1st: 27


No comments:

Post a Comment